Sunday, September 12, 2010

First post, Season starts!

Well hello everyone, this is my first ever blog I create.
I am actually a little excited about this, I used to think that blogging was a little bit useless, but now I think I see why people like it or use it a lot.
I am not sure what exactly my blog is going to be about. However, my two favorites things are Soccer and Music, so I guess that is what I am going to be talking about the most. I will probably talk about some other sports I enjoy like football, and also some ODU sports events or any events at all.
Well, first I think I have to say that my favorite Soccer team is Real Madrid. Real Madrid is a Spanish team that plays in the first division of Spain, or what people frequently call " La Liga". La Liga started last week, with a tie for Real Madrid, and with a victory for our archenemies FC Barcelona. Next week Real Madrid plays Osasuna. That will be a tough game since Osasuna is a tough team, at least we are playing at home, that should help us a little.
ODU football started last weekend as well. This time though, my team did not do so good. We played a good team, Jacksonville University, and well lets just say that it was not our night. Even though it was a close game, our quarterback was not having his best night. Oh well, 0-1 to start the season. I guess it is a good loss since from this the players and the team can hopefully learn. Jacksonville can say that they had their revenge (we beat them last year on their turf!).
Well I guess that is it for this post. Next week we have good games coming up. oh! and also NFL starts next week! So, that should be awesome!
'Till next post!.

No comments:

Post a Comment